at Stamping Details
- I live in sunny AZ with my husband and 3 boys (affectionately termed "the fellas").
- I'm an art journaler, a mixed-media artist, and an artsy scrapper. Art fuels me, comforts me, permeates me.
- I love to teach. Love it.
- I own over 100 bottles of spray ink.
- I love to travel the world. Travel provides an education you can't get any other way. I think people and cultures are fascinating.
- I love to eat good food and hang out with good friends.
- I am a docent at the Phoenix Art Museum, where I give school kids tours of the collections and get them excited about art.
- I'm a goofball...I admit it.
Poetry in Motion
Friday August 9th 10:00-1:00
Join Dina - play with paints, inks and stamps to create "moving" works of art. Our journal will have moving parts and we will stamp and sketch to add personal imagery.
Facing the Facts
with Dina Wakely
Friday August 9th 2:00-5:00
You can draw faces! Dina will show you how to use the "Magic Pencil" to make your faces look artsy and interesting. Dina will show you how to paint faces with artistic, fun colors. Even if you cannot draw - Dina will teach you to draw faces!
The Joy of Silhouettes
Saturday August 10th 10:00-1:00
Love a good silhouette. The human form has so much meaning and expressions! She will show you several techniques for creating silhouettes with success and layering paints, texture and words.
Joy of Gelli Printing
Saturday August 10th 2:00-5:00
Come and get an introduction to gelatin-style mono-printing with the Gelli Arts printing plate. We will make our prints into a quick and easy little journal.
Intro to Art Journaling
Sunday August 11th 10:00-1:00
$58.00 SORRY SOLD OUT
Let Dina show you the world of art journaling. Dina will show you her ways of creating fun and expressive pages. No previous experience necessary!
Encaustic Tag Book
Sunday August 11th 2:00-5:00
Come and play with stamping with Beeswax. We will make six encautic tags (acrylic paint, spray ink, modeling paste, beeswax... oh my!) The tags will go in an accordian book.